Python was developed by Guido Van Rossum and it was launched in 1991. It is a multi-purpose high-level language that is used to perform several tasks. Python is platform independent. It is simple to understand and easy to use hence it has become one of the world’s fastest growing coding languages. Being said, let’s dive into more information about Python.
Python is your first choice?
If you are thinking to get an application or website developed for your business, you can go for python coding. It will result as a versatile and trustworthy back-end for your project. There are many reasons to justify the prior sentence. A few of them are listed below.
Python is adaptable, comprehensive and easy to learn. All coders who learn python have assured that python is easy as compared to other languages. Python is written in English like language. It is typed with minimal keywords and with a variety of customization. Hence, it is also called user-friendly language. There are many software engineers and freelancers who offer to develop your application or websites using python.
Reasons why python is the most recommended back-end coding language
- Python is open source software that means it is available for free on internet. All you need to do is to install it in your system and start coding under some guidance. Even if you do not want to hire a professional, python enable you to learn coding and make your own software since it is very easy to use. You can join the python community on many servers. They are one of the largest and most active communities all around the globe.
- Choosing python is choosing security. Python applications are less likely to get attacked by any virus or external enemy because python is a safe programming language. You need not worry about the security of your application when it is backed by python coding.
- You must have heard people saying that python is modular. It is so because you can develop different modules for your programs and later on combine them all. You can also dissipate modules between coders and when they are done you can just compile it and your application will be all set to run.
- In other programming languages, coder need to create every function, only then he or she will be able to that task. Unlike that, in python there are several libraries using which you can code faster. These libraries contain many function, this ultimately means you need not code for that function. There is a library for anything you can imagine. Be it a mathematic problem, a mobile application or a game, there is a library available for each one of them. Even if there isn’t, creating a library on python is easier than doing the same on any other coding platform.
- Python can easily be integrated with other technologies for better and fast functioning. These third party tools and technologies may enhance the working or python to another level. This adds to the list of reasons, why python is a good choice for app and website development.
- Because of its dynamical functioning and integrating properties, python has made itself very productivity. Almost all libraries are available in python and the ones that are not available are written in the least lines possible. In other words, the line of coding has decreased and the productivity has increased.
- Python is famous for its speed. Unlike other programming languages, python compiles faster and if there is an error, the python compiler detects it and shows it to the coder, so that it can be fixed soon.
- Python is platform and machine independent. This means, that it can run on different operating systems and computers. There are some programming languages that do not run on all operating systems unlike python. Python is versatile for one such reason and thus it is used worldwide.
- Since python is easy to use, the charges charged by developing companies are not that high. It can cost you anywhere around $3000 to $30,000 for your web development which is very less compared to other language developers.
Few Limitations of Python
- In some cases, python may have speed limitations. If you have a long program then you may see a bit of delay in the compilation process. The compilation is done through python interpreter, which results in a delay.
- At the time of threading, you may notice some problem. According to GIL (global interpreter lock), only one thread can execute at a given point of time.
- Since, android and iOS do not consider python as an official coding language it maybe difficult to create a mobile application using python.
- Another major drawback about python is that it is famous for its high memory consumption.
All in all, there are limitations in every programming language; it is up to you to choose the best option for your project.
Are you wishing to hire Indian developers? contact us now & get free quotation…..